Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Real Me

I'm formally known as Jordan Ahmad Simmons, but people close to me call me Smoove, get to know me and you will understand why.

I'm from Atlanta, GA the best city in the land, but in my younger years stayed in New York (Syracuse), and also Fort Campbell, KY, my dad was in the military.

I'm 20 years old and I'm an Aries, and I have a 5 1/2 month old son named Cayman Cashmere Simmons, and everything I'm working toward is for him. And below is a picture of my little man:



I also make music and I'm apart of the rap group known as LEAD (Loyalty Everyday All Day), and we make quality music, for the people. Here's the link to our YouTube Channel and some of our music:

And here is a video from that YouTube Channel ------> Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment